uPang, the world's first Waterless UV Steriliser for baby bottles and toys. Developed and manufactured in Korea, it has also won 4 consecutive Korea Customer Preference 1st Brand Award.
The uPang UV Steriliser is suitable for sterilising a wide range of everyday items. From bottles to mobile phones, tablets, gadgets, a computer mouse, toys, keys, wallets and even remote controls by using the Sterilize cycle.
With UV sterilization there is no risk of mildew and odd smells due to wet bottle storage.
Infra Red dries your bottles and toys prior to the UV sterilization process.
- 99% sterilization effect for influenza virus
- 99% internal sterilization effect for dummy and baby bottle
- dual rotating UV Sterilization lamps.
- Dot Matrix LED Display for time remaining.
- Comfortably fits 16 bottles
- 3 control buttons inside door – automatic / sterilization / ventilation
- Auto start available from exterior door.
- Storage Mode activated at the end of each cycle - 2 minutes sterilization every 3 hours
- Registered medical device product in US FDA (Medical Device No:3007914006)
- Eco-friendly: low temperature drying process via infrared ray below 40 degrees (less than 35 watts)
- External Dimensions: 32.5cm x 44.6cm
- Internal Dimensions: 26cm x 28cm x 30cm
- Available in 4 colours
- All units are made factory standard to Australian power requirements and come with a 12 month Australian parts and labour warranty