uPang Plus LED Extended Warranty
Extend your warranty to get an additional 12 months coverage (total of 24 months total from date of purchase).
Can only be added at time of uPang Plus LED Purchase.
For uPang Plus LED purchased between December 2020 and July 2021, warranty must be purchased by August 31st 2021.
Details of warranty
Warranty applies only to products sold in Australia by authorised resellers.
The Benefits conferred by warranty are an alternative to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product which the consumer has under the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Laws.
UVIA Pty Ltd warrant each new appliance to be free of defects in materials or manufacturing process for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase.
Should defects, due to faulty materials or manufacturing process, develop within the warranty period the appliance will be repaired and/or defective parts replaced without charge, providing all conditions of this warranty are observed. Please be advised light bulbs are not covered under this warranty.
- Proof of purchase must be produced before UVIA Pty Ltd, or its authorised service agents commence warranty work.
- This warranty is void if the equipment has been damaged due to misuse or neglect: or is used for a purpose for which it is not suited; or if repairs, alterations or modifications have been attempted by other than UVIA Pty Ltd or its authorised agents.
- UVIA Pty Ltd is not responsible for any service required due to misapplication, improper installation, inadequate wiring, incorrect voltage conditions or for any consequential damages of any kind. Where required by Statutory or local authority, equipment must be installed by qualified persons in accordance with all relevant regulations.
- In addition to the above, all items must be returned in a clean condition. Items returned under the warranty policy that appear to have not been regularly cleaned (e.g. food residue (food should never be put in this machine), water stains left on the bottom of the machine) may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused in transit (excluding deliveries completed by uPang Australia).
- Cost of transport of any appliance or part, to and/or from Uvia Pty Ltd or its authorised service agent is the responsibility of the owner.
- A charge will be made where failure is due to neglect, abuse or accidental damage on the part of the operator, or when no fault can be found, or where the fault is due to causes outside the control of UVIA Pty Ltd.
- The above does not preclude the purchaser from their statutory rights as a consumer.
- Light bulbs and accessories are not covered under warranty.